● Home > MK Talking 講師陣 > 講師紹介 MK Talking 講師陣
MK Talking 現況

講師紹介

∨ 講師紹介      

Name
Aileen
Full Name   Aileen Grace T. Francisco (26)
Country/City Philippines / Iloilo University/Major PHINMA- UI / English
人気の評価
(0点)
★★★★★ 授業の成功率
(100%)
I’m teacher Aileen. I’m a graduate of Bachelor of Secondary Education and a licensed professional teacher. I’ve been teaching English for about four years. I teach grammar, listening and speaking. I also teach IELTS and TOEIC. I’m very passionate in teaching and I love to help those who want to learn and to improve their English skills. There are several reasons why it is important to learn English. Firstly, we all know that English is spoken worldwide. If you have a basic knowledge of English, it will be easier for you to communicate to other people. Secondly, English will open up a lot of new opportunities. If you have a good level of knowledge of English, you can speak effectively and your communication skills will be great. And it’ll be more advantageous for you to get the job that you’re aiming for. Lastly, English as a language is really fun to learn especially if you’re into watching movies or dramas or even playing games. Some may say it’s difficult and complicated but if you try to learn and understand the language, you will be more interested to know more about it. And here at MK, we’re very willing and we would love to help you improve your English skills. So come and join us! And discover how fun it is to learn English.