● Home > MK Talking 講師陣 > 講師紹介 MK Talking 講師陣
MK Talking 現況

講師紹介

∨ 講師紹介      

Name
Amy
Full Name   Amy Rose S. Salvan (26)
Country/City Philippines / Iloilo City University/Major ISAT U / Elemetary Education
人気の評価
(0点)
★★★★★ 授業の成功率
(100%)
Are you aiming to be globally competent? Do you want to be fluent, effective and efficient? Being proficient starts with the medium used in communicating. English is known for being a universal language and considered as an essential skill. It is a basis to be capable in taking and pursuing a career or taking advantage of opportunities. English will be crucial for success, for our desired career and life progress. This language enhances our comprehension and analytical thinking thus a practice for every individual in expressing our thoughts, addressing our ideas and most importantly to communicate. I am Amy Rose Salvan and I have been teaching English for almost two years. I can say that through English I was able to teach different students with diverse cultures. So if you want to be fluent, effective and efficient in writing and speaking English, I do confidently say MK will serve and provide the knowledge and skill you want in learning English.