Karen
Full Name   Karen Tumacag Tirado (26)
Country/City Philippines / Iloilo University/Major ISAT-U / Agriculture
人気の評価
(100点)
★★★★★ 授業の成功率
(100%)
Hi there!

My name is Karen Tirado,25 years of age and a native of Iloilo City, Philippines. I took up Agriculture when I was in college and was majored in Education so I decided to pursue teaching because I find it more challenging and fun. Although I graduated Agriculture, I assure you I can share with you all the knowledge I have in English as a whole.

I've been teaching ESL here in MK for quiet some time and my students come from different countries with different backgrounds from all walks of life. Typically,I teach grammar classes from different levels, from beginner to advance level. So,when you are in doubt in developing your own English skills, cheer up! Teacher Karen is on the way!

Of course!Because I'm a teacher, I will be your guide in exploring yourselves in the English world.
From the 4 macro skills in English(Reading, Writing, Listening, Speaking), to discovering the beauty in it through application. It means that,we are not going to just focus everything inside the classroom but, we are going to use what we have learned in the outside world.

So, let's get out of our shells! Be confident and hand by hand, let's learn English together!
○ 조OO  (220.♡.84.220)
2020-09-17 10:35:57
★★★★★
like to 와 want to 에 차이점에 대해서 자세하게 알려줘서 감사합니다.
○ 조OO  (220.♡.84.220)
2020-09-10 11:05:30
★★★★★
수업 중에 궁금한 내용을 질문을 했는데, 자세하게 알려주셨어요 ~~ 감사합니다. ~
○ 조OO  (220.♡.84.220)
2020-09-10 10:29:19
★★★★★
아주 좋아요 ~~ 자세하게 설명을 해주셔서 매우 감사해요 ~
○ 清OO  (131.♡.63.102)
2020-07-03 20:07:36
★★★★★
1ページ終わるごとに、この範囲内で質問はある?と毎回聞いてくださるので安心して授業を受けれる。また、new wordsを習う時に毎回単語の意味はわかる?と聞いてくださり、わからないと答えると丁寧にわかりやすく教えてくださるのでとても授業に集中できます!