Name
April
Full Name   April Joy D. Hierro (1618)
Country/City Iloilo City / University/Major Phinma UI / English
人気の評価
(0点)
★★★★★ 授業の成功率
(100%)
I'm teacher April. I am a graduate of Bachelor of Secondary Education. I've been teaching English for more than 3 years. I teach grammar, speaking, and also vocabulary. Teaching is my passion, that's why I love teaching especially English to my students. For I believed that learning English will not only help students improve their fluency in speaking but at the same time it helps them become more confident about them self. Here are some of the reasons why learning English is fun and exciting, First, it will help you develop and improve different skills such as speaking, reading, listening, and writing. Then, learning English helps you improve your communication skills. Because if a person is more knowledgeable and can communicate well using the English language you can accomplish many things. Next, learning English can help you find different opportunities, especially in finding a job because you are more flexible in utilizing the English language. And lastly, learning English helps you make connections and build great relationships with other people. Because English is our universal language. It brings and connects people all over the world. So here in MK, we're not just only teaching English but we are willing to help you improve your English skills. So come and join us, and let's have fun together in learning English.