Name
Kenneath
Full Name   John Kenneath Salcedo (25)
Country/City Philippines / Iloilo City University/Major WVSU / BS Education
人気の評価
(100点)
★★★★★ 授業の成功率
(100%)
Hi, my name is Ken. I graduated with a degree in Bachelor of Secondary Education Major in English. Just like everyone else, I am a dreamer. Hence, I dreamt to be a teacher when I was in elementary, and through dedication and perseverance, I can attest that dreams do come true.
My journey to become an English teacher started when my family and mentors pushed and supported me to go beyond my limit by joining English competitions such as declamation, storytelling, character impersonation, spelling and debate to name a few. My teachers indeed honed me by believing my capacity to grow via maximizing my potentials. Through my achievements both academics and non-academics, I am able to expand my linkages through participation towards nation-building and other pertinent social movements. I am engaged in leadership and joint various organizations at school and in the community. Generally, these are aligned with advocacies in education, environment, protection of the children’s rights and welfare and many social causes.
Thus, these are all achieved merely through building a dream along with the environment where support and compassion are the sole foundation. As a teacher, I also would like to be a catalyst of change to all the dreamers whom I will meet along the way. At last, my mantra in teaching is, “A flower does not bloom hurriedly; for beauty, like any masterpiece, takes time to blossom.”
○ 川OO  (180.♡.150.216)
2024-01-12 19:14:14
★★★★★
最後まで本当に楽しく英語を勉強することが出来ました。ありがとうございました。
○ 川OO  (180.♡.150.216)
2024-01-09 15:12:57
★★★★★
少しづつ単語や文法を覚えてられているように感じた
○ 川OO  (180.♡.150.216)
2024-01-05 19:34:47
★★★★★
今回も楽しくできたので良かったです